Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Lifeblog of Natalie

Hello all!

This is Natalie's blog. It's really not that great right now, but maybe it will be one day. :) Mary Jane, thank you so much for making me such a cool blog! I love the header graphic a TON.

I plan on entering some of the more general things of my life here, sort of like a timeline for friends and family to check on how I am. Big events, like weddings, parties, graduations (coming up REALLY SOON!!), etc etc.


Thank you for reading my blog. :D I'll try to update this as much as I can, but I'm making no promises, haha. :)

♥, Natalie

4 comments:

Jane Huddleston said...

You probably noticed, but I changed your header one more time. (I think you'll like this one just as much though!) Hope you're having a great day!

Love you!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

i'm excited that i'll be able to keep in touch with you this way. I found your blog through jen's. you're header photo is gorgeous! man, if i ever need a picture of me taken, i know to call up mary jane!

Jeff and Emily said...

Natalie, you beautiful girl! I'm so excited for our new blogs :). It's gonna be so fun to keep up with you this summer! Enjoy the last few weeks of high school. Love you sister of mine!

Emstee

vaclaw family said...

Nice blog Nat! I can't believe you're graduating from High School, boy do I feel old!